What clients are saying
"I just wanted to thank you for helping Tom and I with our computer. There still seems to be issues with out of-the-country e-mail but I'm dealing with Verizon. Thanks for everything."
Factory7, is dedicated to serving the community in practical and meaningful ways. Supporting many orginizations including the following: links use popups
"As native Richmonders we care about this area, it is very important to us. That is why whenever we get a chance we contribute back." Michael Gregory, Founder.
- Connors Heroes Foundation - National Foundation Conquering Childhood Cancer
- Campaign Virginia
- ART 180 - Local organization dedicated to expanding underpriviledged childrens horizons
- Richmond Oktoberfest - Local organization dedicated to celebrating the german oktoberfest in the traditional fashion.
- Angel Dogs - Volunteer Richmond rescue organization
- Right To Play - International childrens organization based in Toronto, CA.
- Non Profit Community Based Soccer Organizations (MDCVSA, CVSA, CWSA)
- Technical consulting & support for many other worthy charitable organizations
We would like to thank the hard working often under/un paid dedicated workers that use their time here on earth to make the lives of troubled or less fortunate fellow human beings better. Thanks for helping to make our society here the best it can be, and giving people support, hope and vision to continue in their endeavors!
We here at Factory7, will continue to use our resources and time to help. Call 804-354-9977 or write and see if you can help us help others or if we can help your organization.
Thank You, The Factory7, Team